Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Windywalk
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2

Postby Windywalk » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Atlus announced 10th anniversary.
The release date is August 31, 2017. Platform is 3DS.

All of the classes are returning. The new classes are Alchemist, Buccaneer, Monk, Farmer, Kenkaku.
Original class; Kenkaku is maybe based on Asuka from Shiren the Wanderer.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2

Postby zamisk » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:57 pm

If they work out some of the flaws this could be a decent game. I think everyone was hoping for EOUIII at this announcement though.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:15 pm

If it's going to be localized in Europe, I'm pretty sure I'll get it, even though I wasn't too happy with the first game. Somehow I still enjoyed it.

I just hope you can fight DOEs properly without inflicting a status this time.

| |

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:31 pm

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 am

Guess I'll get it, hopefully they will fix some of the flaws of the first game. :)

Mole-chan I....

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2”