I wonder how many characters from previous classes here?

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

junklo
Ragelope

I wonder how many characters from previous classes here?

Postby junklo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Because as freaking sweet it would be to have all the guild members from the whole series that probably won't happen. If it does though I will be over the moon I can tell you that much.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: I wonder how many characters from previous classes here?

Postby zamisk » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 am

That would be an absolute nightmare to balance. I would be interested to see how they handle that. Could be cool, though.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Well, they have to change the battle mechanics anyway because party members move separately. It would still be a lot of work to put in that many classes though.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:54 pm

I personally hope there is at least a couple classes from EO3.

And as long as the EOI/II/IV classes include the color changer (which just happened), I am fine.
I might use the alternate colors in that case.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:02 pm

If they don't do any EO3 classes just because EO3 isn't exactly a 3DS game, I will be unhappy also.

I just want High Fortress Devon or Lord Edward. I mean, technically High Fortress Devon's daughter from the future (Totally didn't steal the idea from Fire Emblem Awakening) from the looks is playable, and she WOULD make for a suitable leader, but STILLLLLLLLLLL!

I won't settle for a High Fortress Devon-ish recolor either, I want the REAL DEAL
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:06 pm

I didn't like the beast master class, but the designs were incredible.

-PLA

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Famitsu scans shows the younger male and younger female Ninjas. So yeah, EO3 classes confirmed.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Famitsu scans already? I thought the SQ blog said Famitsu would have info this Thursday. Someone got an early copy I guess. Do you have links?
Edit: Oh, wait, it's already tomorrow in Japan.
Kimiko

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Yay! 8D

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:53 pm

I think there's also more classes than the scans show, for I think two of the screenshots show the princess class.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:39 am

Yeah, that is definitely the Princess. Hopefully the other portrait is the one for Lord Edward and not the little kid one. I know that the little kid is more popular and stuff, but my team is going to need a suitable leader, especially cause now not even High Fortress Devon's daughter is available.
As much as I dislike the fact that some characters are just recolors now (I really just hate that, which is probably why I never use any alternate colors in fighting games other than the default one), some of the new colors look pretty dang cool. Too bad I won't be most of them, cause Guild Skyseek all the way!
Classes I'm still hoping for: Arcanist, Fortress (I know that yeah, there's a Protector already, but a guy can dream, can't he?), Shogun (Even though Yggdroid would be cool too), and Buccaneer. Though really, any class is good, as long as they have enough of them. :p
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:25 am

All I need is my war magus portrait.

-PLA

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:58 am

Could someone please provide a link to the scans? I'm no good at searching those things.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:51 pm

's the Famitsu page, but that only shows thumbnail-size images :/
Kimiko

24 posts

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”