The official page (japanese)

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The official page (japanese)

Postby MeltingPenguins » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:57 pm

As the page recently updated, . Hope a separate thread for updates' ok.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: The official page (japanese)

Postby zamisk » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:21 pm

No worries, it's easier for people to find if it isn't buried in the comments of another thread. Thanks for posting it.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sponge7325 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Guys. On the character page, it shows the silhouette of the two secret characters. One of which, being the Ninja, which we already know the two portraits of. The other being the Princess. However, the portrait quite obviously not of the female version. After doing intensive research, I can say that I believe without a shadow of a doubt that LORD EDWARD IS IN THIS! The hair, boots, gloves, and staff all match! Now I just have to wait until I can see the non-silhouette version! Because it'll be amazing! :D

Also, not sure if this belongs in the EO5 thread or not, but... Apparently, this game does in fact have another Yggdrasil. This means that, counting the Yggdrasil that was mentioned by Arthur and Simon in EOU, this is the sixth Yggdrasil. It was also mentioned in EOU that there were only seven Yggdrasils. This could possibly mean that EO5 could be in fact the final EO game. There are a lot of things that could negate this, such as the reliability of Simon and Arthur's story or of Untold in general, the fact that EO5 could be on another planet, whether or not Etrian Mystery Dungeon even counts as canon, the list can go on. Just going to say that there is a SCIENTIFIC POSSIBILITY.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Though it depends in which continuity MD is.
IIRC atlus once said that Untold is a whole separate timeline from the other games.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 am

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:10 am

I think it was said in an interview or something regarding Untold back in the day, let me see if i can find it.
(also because the third and fourth tree can't come from the original project)

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:26 am

2 things I've noticed on the footages:

1. Some of the videos(mainly the Protector and Medic) has voice grunting.
2. On the last part on Protector's video there's a *possibly guest* party member with straw hat and wielding a sword, and the class name(according to my limited katakana skills) seems to be 'furai'. Probably this is the last unlockable class on this game, though I'm not very sure.
i know absolutely nothing

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:59 pm

フーライ is probably just short for 風来のシレン (Fuurai No Shiren), i.e. Shiren The Wanderer, another of Chunsoft's Mystery Dungeon games. I guess he's a guest character.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:09 pm

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 am

http://www.famitsu.com/cominy/?m=pc&a=p ... y_id=89753

it's a new class. Probably they'll be the 'high risk, high reward' class, like Ronin/Bushi/Highlander.

Also, there's a new info on the NPCs, which seems to be the Guildmaster and a handsome guy ruined by the outfit who might be the one who handles quests.
And there's DOE, probably this game's version of FOE.

this is a neat birthday present if you ask me

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Huh? But they already have the Ronin/Ninja/whatwasitcalledagain class too :?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 pm

It could be a sneak-peek to a class from 5, or a game exclusive thing with some connection to the setting.
What I kind of wonder is if there'll be DLC with more classes.

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:01 pm

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:09 pm

I was hoping that it'd be another EO3 class, but whatever, it still looks pretty cool. The female one is !
I actually only just realized that. SHE'S EVERYWHERE! AAHHHHHH!!!

Windywalk
Ragelope

Postby Windywalk » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Asuka looks similar to Shogun and I think they put female one wears hat.
Wanderer is its class.
Current is 19th, next year is 20th anniversary of Shiren the Wanderer.

46 posts

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”