The official page (japanese)

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

cosecant
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The official page (japanese)

Postby cosecant » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:09 pm

looks like DOEs so far tend to appear on stairs.
And what's with the destroyed town buildings? Could that mean DOEs can go into the town to wreck things up?
i know absolutely nothing

cosecant
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cosecant » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:11 pm

I doubt they'll go too far on giving us a half-assed city from the start. Maybe if the buildings haven't been developed yet, but I don't think there'll be broken buildings.

I suppose the town development is to fix up damages and to improve the quality(maybe including defenses so it won't break instantly when being invaded).

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Page has been updated with Prince(ss) and ninja and a bit more info on the party building

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:15 pm

I don't understand why the Prince(ss) class has lower HP/TP than most other classes. Maybe they'll have the skills/stats/equipments that back them up(or they're supposed to be the jack-of-all-trades), but still it's uncanny that they have lower TP than Landy and losing to Ninjas and Dancers.

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:31 pm

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:32 pm

official site is now updated with Wanderer info + party turn mechanics and orbs(I think it's called sigils on the English version).

the class seems to have skills that help you when you're exploring. maybe they're designated to be the Survivalist on this game?

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 am

well I don't really know too what the 'sigils' from the livestream are actually orbs or not, but from what I saw, it's shaped like green orbs before picked up.

I could be wrong though.

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:40 pm

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:20 am

watched the video and the LP on the official site, and apparently DOEs have an aura that reduces damage to 1, and they're vulnerable only when statused.

but maybe(and hopefully) there's another way to weaken it.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Not from the site, but their channel:

Hoist the Sword with Pride in the Heart from EOIII
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 pm

OMG yissss <3

The best EO boss theme got a remix, can't wait to play this!!
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 am

Be still, my pride-filled heart! ♡
If you die in the Labyrinth do you die in real life?
[]

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

http://sq-atlus.jp/blog/?p=1062
DLC confirmed on this game, pay-to-win types. Free for 1st month.
hoping this is the only DLC available, because they should've realized their mistake from EOU2.

also, new Famitsu scans:
http://www.japanese3ds.com/post/112048402424
3 dragons and Elder Dragon returns, details on item types(and Ariadne Thread), 2 new NPCs, and there's apparently a 99-level dungeon like the Destiny Tower(a special dungeon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42 pm

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 am

Another one from the youtube channel, A remix of eo2's Petal Bridge:

(I'm not really sure how I feel about this one, I like the untold 2 version better)
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

46 posts

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”