The official page (japanese)

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

junklo
Ragelope

Re: The official page (japanese)

Postby junklo » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 am

I was hoping for Buccaneer or Wildling, or Arbalist but oh well. I can dig it.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:17 am

One more reason to fear the deer

cosecant
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cosecant » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:46 pm

DOE Monster Houses though.

Also apparently the other guy is the mission giver. Eh, close enough.
i know absolutely nothing

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Muh, DOE just doesn't give the same tone.

1. "Look everyone! It's an FOE!", cried out the Landsknecht! Judging by the name that was given for this beastly deer, the Alchemist quickly readied himself into fighting position!

2. "Look everyone! It's a DOE!", cried out the Landsknecht! The Alchemist quickly looked up and said, "Oh my goshhhhhh, I like totally LOVE those animals lemme get a closer look OHGODAHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

It's fine though if they keep it. There's no Alchemists in this game anyways. :P
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 pm

You should see the 'sound of music' jokes the fandom made on tumblr

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:22 pm

http://www.japanese3ds.com/post/105443750909

Famitsu scans are up, showing the 2 other NPCs and other details(Wanderer's alts and DOEs being giant enemies that took a large space on a room).
The hot spring lady serves as the innkeeper, and another one is probably the shopkeeper.

Apparently one of the screenshots showed split teams. Not sure how it's going to implemented though.

One of the girl Wanderer's alts is the main girl Ninja, neat.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 pm

well, I remember an old german dungeoncrawler, in which, upon splitting teams, you simply had a button that allowed jumping between the groups, and you had to stand on the same field to party up again

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:28 am

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:07 pm

As said, you had that in 'Das Schwarze Auge' (the dark eye) games: you split on one floor, and had one team 'stay behind', moved around with the other, and had a buttong to switch between the teams.

Also, the page has just been updated with the pages for Gunner, Dancer and Hexer.

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:38 pm

hmm, never played that before, but team-splitting is also a thing on Class of Heroes(a really obscure dungeon crawler, the 1st one is released by Atlus). Except it doesn't have active AI involved in(so you basically just halt one team's progress for another team).

Also, alternate colors confirmed for official pics, which means

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:30 pm

We'll see about the prince.
And I think they aged up the female dancer a little. at least she does appear older, which, after the dreaded hot springs disaster is a bit of good news.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:00 pm

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:53 am

so I checked the official website again on the PC, and the new classes seem to use their reg colors instead of alts.

Maybe the alts are for the mobile version(last time I checked it was on the iPhone).

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:55 am

New trailer is out:

46 posts

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”