Atlus stream.... whats your thoughts on it

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ausExplorer
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Atlus stream.... whats your thoughts on it

Postby ausExplorer » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:21 am

I kinda wanna play it now. Hopefully there's a demo that'll come out soon.

Check out the stream here

3DS Friend Code: 1247-0012-9187

Currently Playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

Games I own but yet to play: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Re: Atlus stream.... whats your thoughts on it

Postby GhostsandDragons » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:07 am

The game looks really cool! (that auburn thicket mix tho) I just hope the shoulder buttons aren't 100% necessary or I may need to buy a new 3ds sooner than I thought... (my shoulder buttons don't work. :( ) Defiantly can't wait to buy it, looks like a rad game if you ask me!
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

cosecant
Ragelope

Postby cosecant » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:05 am

interesting so far.

There are 2 NPCs yet to shown on the Famitsu scans, and the town has 2 buildings that are apparently locked(which I'm assuming it'll be unlocked later after you progress along the game).
i know absolutely nothing

ausExplorer
Ragelope

Postby ausExplorer » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 am

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:27 pm

The technical issues they had was pretty funny, especially the image they linked.

Anywho...
I'm pretty excited for the game. However, that means I need to get better in that kind of genre of games!
But those Roller monsters... I'm scared. D:

ausExplorer
Ragelope

Postby ausExplorer » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 pm

ElmntNinja, have you played any mystery dungeon games before?

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:01 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:30 am

It does. The Izuna games had one thing that made them easier than usual MD/Rogue-like games, which is you kept experience between dungeon visits. I.e. you didn't have to start again at level 1 each time. That makes it somewhat different from others, where your weapons are the only things that keep experience between dungeons.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”