Etrian Mystery Dungeon 3DS Theme

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Hong
Manticor

Etrian Mystery Dungeon 3DS Theme

Postby Hong » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:07 am

Available 3/31 for the Americas, and it's priced at $1!

Wolfie
Ragelope

Re: Etrian Mystery Dungeon 3DS Theme

Postby Wolfie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:12 am

im jealous of the americas
If you die in the Labyrinth do you die in real life?
[]

sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:24 am

I saw that. Looks really cool, but I'm probably going to end up sticking with my Persona Q one. That might change for the Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 ones, if those three ever come, which I don't doubt.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:11 am

I'll buy it, but not sure if I'll use it. Could use more class variety and sounds IMO.

I use the right now, and my goodness the yawns with every tap is so adorable.

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”