European release: September 11th 2015!

Discuss the first spin off EO game crossed with Mystery Dungeon.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
sebberu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

European release: September 11th 2015!

Postby sebberu » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:51 pm

That's next week's friday! Who's ready to get it? :shock:
I'm excited to see a different kind of the EO experience.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: European release: September 11th 2015!

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:46 pm

^_^ I should pick this game back up. Ugg, I have so little time and such a backlog of games. I hope you enjoy it, sebberu, because it's really good

[] - [] - [] - []

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks, Maxine!
Any general tips or hints before we (the Europeans) start playing?

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi !

I'll get my own copy of the game in a few hours once I'm done with my work, and probably try out some combinations around a Dancer leader (since there is no War Magus in this game, gotta go for my second overall favorite class ^^). I can't wait <3
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Nice! Since I'm not at home this weekend, it'll be monday for me. I hope my SD card has enough space for the game, but then I guess it's not bigger than EO4...?

Personally, I want a Gunner in my main party! I always loved physical range fighters throughout the series.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:42 pm

How's the game going for you guys?

[] - [] - [] - []

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 am

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:13 am

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:37 am

I'll probably do it, I have a lot of units and could easily come up with some synergy for a third team. I'm also used to stock nearly all the gear I found in chests, so I could stuff it without spending too much money.

While I played this morning, the two DOEs split up at some point, so I managed to drag one to my advanced fort, where I'm going to confront it tonight with my two teams (just to be sure and see what kind of DOE it is). On the other side, a third DOE followed the one I didn't manage to lure to my fort, so I'll probably have to fight them at the entrance, unless I can reach the last floor before, but I doubt it (the DOE-radar tells e there is 4 DOEs, so that means there is a fourth one waiting for me further down...).

Current runs:

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:42 am

So many? :shock:
I just got a quest to kill (the?) one in the 4th Dungeon (). I hope my lvl 16-17 team can handle it well.

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:21 am

Well, if you're used to the main series, you know of this particular enemy from EO1, EO2 and Untold games. It has the same annoying skill , so be prepared for it ;)

But besides this, it's not that hard. Large DOEs in the fifth dungeon are more scary...

Current runs:

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:40 pm

It was easier than expected. Protectors are really almost unkillable...

13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Mystery Dungeon”