Etrian Odyssey X Western Release- Nexus

Discuss Etrian Odyssey Nexus.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Fluffernuff
Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Etrian Odyssey X Western Release- Nexus

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Seems we got an announcement of a western release. Interestingly, it's EU, too! You guys dont have to wait 6 months for this one!

https://nintendoeverything.com/etrian-o ... uary-2019/

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Re: Etrian Odyssey X Western Release- Nexus

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:49 am

Oh, that is AMAZING news! Much hype!

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:39 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:24 am

Mole-chan I....

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Ah, a date, excellent. Now I know how long I need to stave off the hunt for information.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:22 am

Now I know how long I have to actually play 5

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:29 am

Today is the day folks! Prepare your 3ds's for the long and fun grind's! :)

Mole-chan I....

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:58 am

I won't be able to get my copy for like 2 - 3 weeks.

You guys can all go on ahead...

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:09 am

I should be receiving my copy around Thursday/Friday.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:01 am

I'm absolutely in love with the game. Just finished the first boss. Playing on Expert Mode and though he hit hard I felt he was a bit of a push over. My guys were on the weakish side. I beat him on the first try just to get a feel for what I was going to be up against.

I love the portrait system better than when they implemented it in EOV. You can now change willy-nilly and are not restricted to class. So I could have a War Magus but still have Medi-Girl's portrait. <3

[] - [] - [] - []

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:42 am

Honestly relieved right now. My husband was out and about browsing our favorite used game shop when he found a sealed copy of Nexus.
I honestly thought it came out in March? I coulda swore I saw that date listed online somewhere but I'm just dumb I guess lmao! Stoked as all get-out for him to get home now!
I was craving old-school RPG gameplay on Tuesday, too. Must have been the cosmos telling me I was missing out on EO without even knowing about it :lol:

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Nexus”