QR Code Fixer & QR Code Packs

Discuss Etrian Odyssey Nexus.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

QR Code Fixer & QR Code Packs

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Surfing the EO subreddit and came across this, hoping it might be useful to everyone! And apparently you get a bonus for scouting one member and scanning 100 QR codes. I won't say what just in case people don't wanna be spoiled (and Reddit spoiled it for me lmao)

is the link to the QR Code fixer topic.

is the Javascript one that runs in your browser (especially great for Linux machines since I didn't wanna deal with getting the .exe to open in the environment on my laptop).

is the link to the Google sheet with the QR code collections for BOTH NA and EU!

EDIT: No longer relevant, fixed the link so no spoilers!
Last edited by WillowWolf on Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: QR Code Fixer

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 pm

Oooh, I will try this when I get home. It's so sad this has to be a thing. I keep hoping Atlus will send out a fix.

[] - [] - [] - []

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Nexus”