Yet Another Team

Discuss Etrian Odyssey Nexus.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
c.a.t.
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Yet Another Team

Postby c.a.t. » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:28 pm

Hello!
So I’ve had the game lying around for a while ( just haven’t had the time to play it ), and I was thinking of making a new file just to reset and see what else I could try out.

The team idea i was running with is:
Landsknecht/Imperial Highlander/Protector
Medic/Arcanist Zodiac/Landsknecht Gunner/War Magus

What’re your thoughts on this? I’m going for a linker team, and I can’t decide on a subclass for Gunner yet ( I honestly have no idea what to put there ). I would also like to keep 2 in the front and 3 in the back, but that’s just preference, so if you’d rather see a front line character do recommend one.
it’s your boi, the medic

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Nexus”