Subclasses

Discuss Etrian Odyssey Nexus.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Daige
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Subclasses

Postby Daige » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:46 pm

So which class combinations do you use for subclassing?

Also, where did everyone go? EO4 had a pretty active forum, but EO5 dropped significantly in activity and Nexus has almost no activity at all.

Did everyone give up on both 3DS and the Etrian series?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Subclasses

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Usually I just pick based on what skill sets my team are missing and need covered. Highlander usually is a top pick if I'm not running one as Blood Fortune and Bloody Offense are way too important to pass up. Zodiac is often another one for elemental damage mitigation, which becomes increasingly more important further along the game.

Beyond that if they're not needed its just generic subs that boost damage. Which really only boils down to Landsknecht (Shield access, Vanguard, Proficiency, Initiative, Single Devotion), Ronin (Upper Stance, Duel, Full Proficiency), War Magus (DW staves with War Edge Mastery) or Imperial (Drive Blade access, Elem ATK Up, Accel Drive) depending on which point of the game I'm at and which class its being used for.

Endra
Fenrir

Re: Subclasses

Postby Endra » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:02 pm

I actually did give up on the series for a bit. Only played the first two strata of V (bosses just don't feel fun in this game, which may or may not be the fault of my party setup) and like two floors of Nexus (general EO fatigue I suppose). Just started playing Nexus again last night after taking a break since release, and I'm having fun again.

I'm only halfway into the third labyrinth though, so no subclasses yet. Solid plans so far include Hero/Highlander and Arcanist/Harbinger, for the others I'm still figuring things out. I'm probably going to put the main Harbinger on full time ailment duty and build the Nightseeker for damage. Zodiac... no idea yet.

| |

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Nexus”