Continue the Story

Word associations, finish the sentence... whatever...

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Continue the Story

Postby Sampson » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 pm

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 am

...worry that her secret would get out. She eventually would drift to sleep, and often would dream of the whole neighborhood laughing at her.

One day, while she was thinking about cats, someone knocked at her door. She felt terror, wondering if someone had found out about her SECRET and had come to confront her.

Full of dread, she approached the door, and upon opening it found....

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:04 am

...her good friend, Wanda, who knew nothing about her secret. She was wearing a bikini.

"Do you want to go inner tubing with us?" she asked, pointing to the convertible parked in her driveway. In it were the rest of Mrs. Tuesday's friends, all in bikinis.

"Hey," said Wanda as they got in the car, "who's your husband? I never see him."

Mrs. Tuesday stuttered, unsure of how to answer. "I...uh...you know..."

Wanda leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "It's okay. I know your..."

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 am

"...husband is probably busy all the time. You can just introduce him next time you get the chance."

Mrs. Tuesday was relieved that she would not have to speak of it. It was quite personal.

Though she was already wearing a bikini under her muumuu, she was full of anxiety and frustration, and knew one thing had to be overcome first.

"Listen, Wanda...I...."

(also I hope someone else participates; if it's just me and sampson, this story will get pretty [s]gross[/s] [s]questionable[/s] decent)

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:35 am

(Yes, well, I'll be tame until someone else participates)

"...I'm thinking about changing my class to Red Mage on that MMORPG we play. Are you okay with this?"

Wanda smiled. "Of course. I support your class change entirely. But why did you do it? Did you not like being a Black Mage?"

"Well, it was fun, but my spells didn't deal enough damage, it seemed, and we needed an extra healer in our group. And Doublecast appealed to me."

But Mrs. Tuesday still felt that anxiety. Standing up in the convertible, she announced to her lady-friends, "Everyone, there's something I need to say, and I need to say it now. I..."

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:35 am

"...have..."

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

"...to go to the bathroom."

Wanda sighed. "Why didn't you go before we left?"

"Because I was excited, dammit."

Wanda smacked her friend's cheek. "No, you are not going to the bathroom. And don't you dare piss yourself, or I swear to God, you will not escape this car alive."

And then Wanda...

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 am

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 am

[OOB]
noodles, that's just cheating. Twice. :P
[/OOB]

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 am

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 am

"....found the most lovely place to have a picnic at the lake!"

All the girls in the car were quite excited at this, although Mrs. Tuesday felt concerned she hadn't brought any food.

"No worries," Wanda said cheerily, "I've packed a whole lunch kit in the car. We can have sandwiches."

The girls got to giggling and squealing, like friends do, and Wanda carelessly took her eyes from the road. Mrs. Tuesday gripped her seat and shouted, "Wanda! Look out!"

Precisely then the other girls noticed what Mrs. Tuesday had and begun shrieking. Wanda stamped the brakes. Alas, it was in vain, and the car crashed splendidly into the obstacle in the road -- the very human-shaped obstacle. Fortunately all the girls wore safety belts and none were hurt when the car jostled and jolted.

Mrs. Tuesday recovered from shock first. She rushed from the car and over to the mangled body. It was then she discovered they had run over a robot girl* -- she could plainly see the loose wires and bits of metal where the poor android's arm had popped free.

"It's okay!" Wanda shouted, emerging from the vehicle. "We can put her back together! I know..."

[spoiler]

My fiancé really insisted I include this...

[/spoiler]

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Mrs. Tuesday looked at her friend with confusion. "That would work if the hospital could treat robots, but--alas! They can't!"

Wanda stared at the crowd of middle aged ladies. "Does anyone really care about this?"

"I do," came a MANLY voice from behind the crowd. The women turned around to see a big, strong man with copious amounts of facial hair.

"Wow, you're manly," observed Wanda.

"And you are feminine," said the man. "I am Jeremy, by the way, and all of you are..."

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm

'...going to save the world. But first, I will train you. Come with me.'
He made a gesture indicating that he wanted them to follow him, but...

14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Text Games”