The Liar Game

Word associations, finish the sentence... whatever...

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Liar Game

Postby Emrin » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm for it, although keeping people from just googling the answer will be tough.

Unless we all promise to be honest.

honest

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Well the questions will be pretty vaque and impossible-ish to find online; they will be opinions or just thought-inducing, like this one: Do I have a Princess on my main team in Etrian Odyssey III? And a question like that I imagine will be difficult to answer with many people involved. But I'm glad someone is willing to give this shot. :D Thanks Kino

And I should mention that honesty in the Liar Game is quiet impossible. But it still happens... from time to time.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 am

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 am

Not exactly. I'm gonna use the example I used with Kino: Do I have a Princess on my main team in Etrian Odyssey III? Now with this question you have to take into account the Princess class's popularity with the fact that many people would quickly say YES but then think about the smart ones who would say NO after they thought about how popular that class is. Then it becomes a game of who chose what or why should I choose YES or NO? This is pretty much a very complicated mind game.

You could guess but who's to say you picked the right answer. If you know the participants well enough and have spoken to them about their teams in the past and stuff and if you take into consideration how smart those people are then you could come to the conclusion of what they would pick. But who's to say that you'd be correct?

This game keeps you on your toes and guessing could make you lose. Luck and being capable of communicating with the other participants plays a vital role. Remember, this is the Liar Game so nothing is stopping you guys from lying the entirety of this game.

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Text Games”