Quests

Word associations, finish the sentence... whatever...

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quests

Postby Emrin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 am

Game works like this: leave a request for something to be killed, gathered, watched, stolen, or whatever in the world of Etrian Odyssey (over the span of all 3 current games). Other people pick up your requests and try to fulfill them to the best of their ability and they end it in either success, disaster, humor, or anything they'd like.

Spoilers! Let us know if your request has them so as not to ruin things for newer players.

And I'm craving some Treerat sandwiches. Can someone please bring me about a dozen DEAD Treerats? And please make sure they're dead. This is a Treerat just in case you forgot and or have no idea what it looks like:

Reward: 2 Treerat sandwiches and about 17 en.

Cross The Rubicon
Ragelope

Re: Quests

Postby Cross The Rubicon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 am

T_T that'll do... that'll do. Here are your 2 Treerat sammiches and about 17 en.

And we're having a bit of trouble with your quest... our Gladiator smoked it like you said but we can't get the dry part. Should we dry it before she smokes it or after she smokes it. And if she's suppose to dry it after she smoked it, how can she accomplish that? Someone please help her.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:32 am

^ I'll send an Alchemist. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Cross The Rubicon
Ragelope

Postby Cross The Rubicon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 am

@ Emerin:

To clarify on said quest, said tanyin meat is smoked, then dried out for preservation, like beef jerky.
oh and I forgot, your reward is about 1/4's of the produced product, great for long trips :P

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Cross: aight done with your quest. Now that our Gladiator is out of the hospital we can finally turn this quest in :3 Your Tannyin Meat has been properly smoked and dried. And about our reward... please keep the meat. The sight of it now makes us all sick after watching out Gladiator smoke it :(

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Text Games”