Poll for a new game.

Word associations, finish the sentence... whatever...

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

What do you guys want to play?

Mafia.
33%
The Resistance.
33%
None of the above.
33%

Total votes: 3

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poll for a new game.

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 am

Hey guys, I thought that we needed a fun text game once again. So I thought I should make a poll on whether or not you guys wanted to play Mafia, The resistance, or if you wouldn't want to play either.

Rules for mafia:

Rules for The Resistance:

When we're done voting, we'll begin deciding how the game will be played, and then we'll start it. Thanks.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: Poll for a new game.

Postby noodles » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 am

I don't particularly like either of these games, they've caused a lot of really petty drama on other forums I've gone to. I enjoy Resistance more, but I think Mafia works better on a forum setting.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

^ Pfft, petty drama? Try the game "sex with strangers".
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 pm

I've tried it, but never on a forum

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Text Games”