Another the person below me...

Word associations, finish the sentence... whatever...

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
GherkiKnight
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another the person below me...

Postby GherkiKnight » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

The person below me has a mohawk and speaks Bulgarian.
Pickle.

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:15 am

what's the point of having another

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:22 am

I agree... there's no point. Please continue with the one we have. This almost seems an attempt to usurp and control a fairly simple text game.

[] - [] - [] - []

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Text Games”