Fanservice in Etrian Odyssey

Discuss serious topics. No trolls permitted!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Should Etrian Odyssey have fanservice?

Yes
12%
In moderation
48%
No
18%
I don't care
21%

Total votes: 33

SteelCrow
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fanservice in Etrian Odyssey

Postby SteelCrow » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:27 pm

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Mole-chan I....

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:23 am

I was roaming around then I saw this topic, and quickly vote yes but when I read the intro I was shock o_O what's up with the bikini?.

I agree with Shousa and steelCrow with this one, fan service and ecchi are different, and fan service doesn't means to nude or arousing costume, It can be like secret mission, or secret event which I think is more appropriate for EO, I mean come on EO's main difference from others is it superb adventure esque essence, if I or anyone here wanted those yummy things then invite all of you, let's go together to *beep* site just for *beep* and *beep*, and let's leave EO out of it ;)

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Basically my position is characters can be as sexy as you want as long as you make it believable and make the characters respectable

the weird comic book poses where both the butt and the chest is visible? unbelievable, disrespectful

a character simply having huge boobs, showing a lot of skin, or speaking flirtatiously? that's all totally fine, as long as it's in character

49 posts

Return to “Debate & Serious Topics”