Etrian odyssey wikia

Discuss serious topics. No trolls permitted!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
lonewolfgui
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Etrian odyssey wikia

Postby lonewolfgui » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:52 am

hello fellow players.
i'm making this post for asking help with something, i'm planning to revitalise Etrian Odyssey wikia.
the wikia itself is currently pretty much dead, with very few articles.
im pretty sure that there are other EO fans that would like to have a dedicated, well written wikia for other fans, so im asking anybody with good knowledge of the series to help me with it.

wikia link:

http://etrian.wikia.com/wiki/Etrian_Odyssey_Wiki

thanks for your attenction, and long live Etrian Odyssey!!!

PLA
Manticor

Re: Etrian odyssey wikia

Postby PLA » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 am

I wonder if the latest version of Scyware has that function. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 am

You really gotta start checking the dates of posts...I don't think that person has been around to see your reply for over a year.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:43 am

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Debate & Serious Topics”