"Don't use that word!"

Discuss serious topics. No trolls permitted!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: "Don't use that word!"

Postby zamisk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:48 pm

The incident in question was a request, not a demand. And it wasn't his point that offended, it was the language used that was asked to be changed. You can make the same point in different ways, and I'm not saying that I think we should blacklist any words, but that we should try to be mindful of other's requests and opinions.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 pm

is this thread necessary

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 pm

No it doesn't. You may all think I'm full of it and I'll take the collective opinion into account.

[ | | | | ]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Debate & Serious Topics”