EO Rantage

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

359 posts
Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Apolloncrash
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Apolloncrash » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:10 am

Don't Die.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I have a question! Is is worth my time to level my Hexer in this game?

: / So far, it doesn't seem so...

EDIT:
OHMANS. Golem just took out my entire party TWICE, LIKE HE WAS TYING HIS SHOE (or something similarly mindless and easy)! xDD I love this game so much. Third time's got to be a charm, right?

EDIT AGAIN:
OHMIGAWD. Took out the Golem guy... only to have my party's confused ass handed back to me via Cruella. @_@ I barely escaped with my alchemist clinging to life. Whew!

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm

So Emrin was playing EO I a few minutes ago right, he got to the 20 BF and he had taken out most of the monsters on that floor. He just needed like 4 more monsters, excluding Iwapolen (or however you spell it), and then he was done. But then he saw that the stupid bird started wandering around all by itself. Emrin was like "Hey if I can get him far away from all the monsters I can be rid of him :)" So I walked and began stalking the stupid bird... when he was alone I ambushed him! I Immunized my party, Tricked him, bound him completely, Stunned him, and set chills down his feathers with Freeze. I took him down in 8 turns. The only thing I had to give up was my Alchemist on the 7th turn, he was turned to stone -_-. Regardless I killed the damn bird and I was happy. Until I saw that no event occurred after the battle and that the other FOEs were still alive. (I thought they would have disappeared when I killed the bird.) I was horriby wrong... I took one step forward and like so the stupid bird came back to life... I am very upset right now >: ( Not really though :3

Trifkin
Manticor

Re: EO Rantage

Postby Trifkin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 am

@Emrin - Awwwwww, that sounds like such a PAIN. xD

My own rantage - WHY IS CORUNDUM ORE SO ELUSIVE?! AAAGGGGHHH! Also, Alraune is kicking my ass. She's not a nice lady. D<

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm

She likes long walks in the Labyrinth, adorable furry animals like Hares and Treerats, and she dislikes Fire. She's a cool, down to Earth girl looking for the love of her life. Are you interested? If so then call: 1-800-beat-the-snot-out-of-her-by-binding-her-with-a-Dark-Hunter-and-using-Trickery-with-a-Survivalist-and-Immunizing-her-with-a-Medic-it-helps-a-lot :3

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 am

Emrin is a comedic genius.

warcraff
Ragelope

Postby warcraff » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm in the 4th Stratum. and the Rahda Hall now has a mission . I MUST take this mission to continue the story,correct? will there be any choices here that leads to a different ending to this game because of it?

Edit: sorry about that
Last edited by warcraff on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I will use the Elements.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Please add spoiler or hide tags to your post. Not everyone who reads this thread will have played the game to that point yet.

To answer your question, .
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

warcraff
Ragelope

Postby warcraff » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Well I guess I should stop putting it off then. Would have been cool to have a branching path with . Or am I getting ahead of myself?

I will use the Elements.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Currently on the second stratum. Party looks like:

P/D
M/A/T

Thinking of replacing my Alchemist with a Hexer to help my Dark Hunter bind bosses for Ecstasy. Hard to say. Alchemists really hit hard in this game and the Dark Hunter accomplishes enough with binding bosses right now, but at the same time I could turn my Dark Hunter into a damage machine with some support. More so because the Hexer would bring Frailty.

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Boss drops.

Boss drops. Whoever decided to make them a low% random chance needs to be spanked with a FOE.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Tue May 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Close to level 30 for all my party, still leveling up before defeating the Wyvern and doing other quests :D
Last edited by Cottontofu on Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Tue May 29, 2012 3:55 am

Started up EO1 again and flipping heck; I forgot how difficult the first one was ;~;
almost at B5 boss :D

Confirmed:Strafing is my favorite gameplay mechanic that was added </3 as well as short-cut arrows

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 pm

So I picked up my EO 1 last night after not playing it since like February and I gotta say: I miss the "Auto-Fight" button. Or whatever it's called. I was playing and I ran into some weak monsters. I pressed the L button. My map changed and I shed a tear realizing there was no Auto button in this game.

And does anyone else make a little note of when they first started playing on that file/data? Like when you restart your entire game and replay from the very beginning. Well every time I do that I make a little note of when I started playing. The month, the day, and the year. Then when I pass the game (beat the final boss) I go back and make another note of when I beat it. Then when I completely beat it (fight all monsters, get all items and such) I might go back and create a note for that. Anyone else do this? Or is that just me being weird?

359 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”