Any recommendations?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
vincexolo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any recommendations?

Postby vincexolo » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Etrian Odyssey was a very very hard to put down game for me.
I really liked the dungeon crawling aspect of it and also the party customization feature.

I want to play more games like it. Any other RPGs you'd recommend me to play? Especially for the DS?

I'm giving 7th Dragon a try and I love the artwork and it's similarities to EO.
Are there anymore worth mentioning?

My EOII Party

My 7th Dragon Party

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm

There's The Dark Spire, although it's a bit different from EO.

One, you can't see your position on the map without a spell. Not a big problem if you have some sense of direction.

Also, there's less freedom party-wise. It's not as good as Etrian Odyssey, but it's still worth a look.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 am

Upcoming Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 am

Yes, Class Of Heroes :)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

vincexolo
Ragelope

Postby vincexolo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Awesome! Thanks you guys! I'll look these titles up!
Especially for the dungeon crawling. lol Reminds me of when I used to play Wizardry soo long ago.

My EOII Party

My 7th Dragon Party

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm

btw, is 7th dragon playable in english or something?

vincexolo
Ragelope

Postby vincexolo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Unfortunately not.
I'm trying to play through 7th Dragon with the bit of Japanese I know. (which is challenging in itself XD) They seriously NEED to release it in English.

My EOII Party

My 7th Dragon Party

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:43 am

If SEGA were to do it at all, I would expect them to announce it some time after Yakuza 3's release.

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”