Comprehensive Item+Monster Database?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maverynthia
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Comprehensive Item+Monster Database?

Postby Maverynthia » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm coming to the end of my game and still have gaps in my Monster and Item section. Is there a comprehensive database out there that lists the Item/Monster and where it's found or how to get?

(Like the Cruellas have a second item that I have never gotten and I know there's probably a specific condition that I need to fulfill it.)

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 pm

pretty sure has what you're looking for. I remember being in your position...

Maverynthia
Ragelope

Postby Maverynthia » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 am

So there is no master database? That's a shame :/ look like I'll have to piece it together.

i don't see any info on how to get the "special" items, like killing the Firebird with fire gives a gem.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 am

No, I am sure there is a monster database somewhere....it must just be somewhere other than here or GameFAQs. I think it was a translation of a japanese website or something.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:59 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Maverynthia
Ragelope

Postby Maverynthia » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:06 am

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:34 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:38 am

[] - [] - [] - []

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”