EO Rantage

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

359 posts
SpacemanDan
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EO Rantage

Postby SpacemanDan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

I haven't quiiite made it to the healing well, but I'll be there soon enough. :3 Thanks! :D

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Finally got my Survivalist an Arc Drawer last night. 8)

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Ooh, very nice! I got one for mine recently as well.

So Primevil is down. I have all enemies in the codex and all quests complete, leaving me nothing more than to complete the item compendium. I've got a very large chunk of it done, but still need to track down some rare items and some conditional drops...

...And the scales... I'm not looking forward to that, ha ha.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Well that did not seem to take long, good job and congrats on taking prime evil down. :)
Good luck with the scales! :p

Mole-chan I....

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:46 pm

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Hah, thanks. :3

I'm not going to lie, had it not been for the random reading on the internet I was doing, I probably would have never got a S Leaf since I would have had no idea where to even look. ._.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Mole-chan I....

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:00 pm

I got one on accident! =D

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:02 am

So I managed to get the ice scale and volt scale within 10 or so attempts.

Wyrm's scale, however...Ugh. He took freaking forever, but when I finally got it today, I was ecstatic. :D

So after that I just had to get a few items from 6th stratum, which finally lead to a 100% completion of the game! :D Jotted my password down for when I decide to start playing II.

My end-time ended up being 3 hours shy of my EO IV play time. (Which was 107 hours)

I'm not sure if I'll end up waiting till Untold comes out and play that first or play II and III before going to Untold. >_>

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:59 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:28 am

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 am

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm

All righty! EO II is its then! Thanks. :3

Also, very glad to hear that there isn't anything as bad as the scales in this game. So very glad. XD

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:29 pm

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 am

Is there anything I should know when building my party? Like, will I almost require a certain class for parts of the game? (Thinking of how the Protector is pretty much needed for some of the post game fights and stuff. ._.)

If not, I'm probably going to steer away from what I went with in EO I just to try some new stuff out. :S

359 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”