drama cd?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:50 am

I downloaded the drama CD. I've just uploaded the scans of the booklet to the here and will try listening to the drama in a minute. I doubt I'll understand more than a word here or there though..
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Kaname
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kaname » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 am

It has Ren and Tlachtga.

I think I need to download this now as well. O.o

Thank you for the scans.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 am

Track 5 is the cast roll; the seiyuu saying who they play. I wonder if it would be okay to upload that somewhere here. It's only 0:40.
Kimiko

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 am

Honestly, I would get in touch with Archaic Sage before we go uploading anything like that. Try sending him a PM, if you can't get ahold of him, I'll try sending him one or try something else.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:05 am

Well, I was just thinking it would give prospective buyers an idea of what they'll be listening to, moreso than a text list of the characters/seiyuu. But I suppose people can always download it themselves.
Kimiko

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:30 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Maverynthia
Ragelope

Postby Maverynthia » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 am

Basic story of the Drama CD. Miru (a medic), sees her brother off into the labyrinth, then decides to go into it herself to look for him when he doesn't come home.

She tries to join Silfi and Alan, but Alan rejects her, after she goes with some other people and gets into trouble, Alan and Silfi save them then they become a group.

I'm not exactly certain what happens after that but Shilika seems to join and they meet Ren and Tsusukuru along the way.

Also, from what I gather...she put all her points into Attack or something. She seems to want to fight more than heal xD.

(That's what I can glean from the sounds and from the little bit I know.)

Lord Mutton Chops
Killclaw

Postby Lord Mutton Chops » Tue May 11, 2010 3:17 pm

23 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”