... what. (boss respawn)

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
fates
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

... what. (boss respawn)

Postby fates » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 am

I have read for the longest time that previous stratum bosses in this game won't respawn until the boss of the current stratum you are in is killed.

Just got a quest to backtrack to Emerald Grove and found Fenrir back up. I'm still in the jungle, haven't even seen the 2nd boss yet.

Is this a bug, or is what I've read previously incorrect?

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:51 am

Bosses respawn after two weeks.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:08 am

Yeah. From what I can remember, bosses (with very few exceptions) respawn after two weeks.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

They did in EOII, but I thought that the rule with EOI was that the boss of the next stratum had to be defeated first...

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 pm

I just checked by going up the stairs back to the first stratum. Fenrir is there allright, and I haven't even met Cernunos yet.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Well, rules were meant to be broken.

Felouen
Ragelope

Postby Felouen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Felouen
Ragelope

Postby Felouen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Okay, I'll wait and see when he'll respawn. :)

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”