Finding the drake. [solved]

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
agenaweer
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Finding the drake. [solved]

Postby agenaweer » Thu May 06, 2010 8:08 pm

I'm trying to find the drake. Apparently, in order to gain access to the area that houses the drake, I need to have accepted the quest entitled "The Azure Colossus". I haven't yet received that quest, even though I've completed the game up to b30 and all prior quests given to me. The only other quest I haven't yet completed is "Proof of Heroism", but my understanding of the situation is that I need to find the drake first.

What should I do? Thanks.

Edit: I guess I wasn't being completely mindful when doing Proof of Heroism. Thanks you guys.
Last edited by agenaweer on Thu May 06, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 pm

lol I think the quest titled "Proof of Heroism" IS the one you need to unlock the quest "The Azure Colossus". I think that's right, I hope.

agenaweer
Ragelope

Postby agenaweer » Thu May 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 pm

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”