Tell me of the Ronin.

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Mostlyjoe
Ragelope

Tell me of the Ronin.

Postby Mostlyjoe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 am

Overhead, Midareba.

You'll be pretty much doing more damage than anything else except a Surv with Apollon and MultiHit or maybe a lucky Bait using Dark Hunter.

I also recommend getting Kesagiri for random encounters.

Kubiuchi is also good since it can inflict instant death... and is probably the most reliable way of doing so. You can use it to get the Golem's conditional drop if you're lucky.

Most of the other skills aren't that great, the elemental slashes work of TEC so they're not very strong. However they're a good substitute for elemental attacks if you lack an Alchemist. The binding skills are nice but not really important, they can help put your Dark Hunter though. I've never used Mikiri though it sounds like a pretty neat skill.

Remember you need to enter the appropriate stance in order to use their skills (Besides Kesagiri). Also more importantly, their stances take up a buff slot. Which is their only problem really.

Mostlyjoe
Ragelope

Postby Mostlyjoe » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”