finaly finished EO *SPOILERS ALERT*

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

finaly finished EO *SPOILERS ALERT*

Postby heprea » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:46 am

Mmyeah, feels good.
Finaly was able to defeat primevil and other bonus bosses.
It took me rather many tries on with primevil. As I did not have access to internet when I had fights with it so, it made it tad bit harder and many tries to memorize his skill roulette.

Guess I dont really gain anything special for defeating it? I did get that Masamune sword for my samurai. But I guess thats all? As I have not finished the monster/item list yet. They arent even close to being finished i think. >_<

Too lazy to go with lowbie chars with scavenge to kill monsters and hoping to get rare drops. :|

And quests seem rather boring to me. >.<

oh well, gj me~ It took long but, damn its finaly done. \O/

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 am

Congo rats, Heprea :)

But, quests are boring? No, no, no. Quests make everything better.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: finaly finished EO *SPOILERS ALERT*

Postby noodles » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 am

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm

mmyeah~

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm

@heprea: I have to admit that I'm not too hot on the quests, either. I do the ones that are low hanging fruit, but the others I skip. I'm not too great about chopping, mining, and taking, either. I guess I'm all about making the maps.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Aeiren
Bloodant

Postby Aeiren » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:34 am

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:39 am

Aeiren
Bloodant

Postby Aeiren » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Harsh on a party like mine.

For 25 floors, I never enjoyed using the Landsknecht and Alchemist. The 26th floor finally tells me to switch them in the party, letting the Protector and Dark Hunter to rest at the guild. :neutral:

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”