F.O.E

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 am

xD I hated my alchemist. I had a team that pretty much lasted the whole straum... 'course by the end it broke the game mechanics. XD

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 am

Thanks to poison, alchemist was one of my fav chars in the beginning. Later on came something else. :P
I love it when poison skill is actualy being in games, for no particular reason lol.

Kuzonoha
Ragelope

Postby Kuzonoha » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm

xD I still love this video... A friend of mine has that as her ringtone...

warcraff
Ragelope

Re: F.O.E

Postby warcraff » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:40 am

I'm having some difficulty on Floor 12 with those respawning Deathants littered around that level. Is there something I can do to remedy this so I can continue mapping the floor?

Edit: Found out about the 'Servant' so all is well. Now to deal with the Royalant.

I will use the Elements.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Good luck, warcraff!

warcraff
Ragelope

Postby warcraff » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Made it through relatively unscathed. My party of P(Baelor),D(Faith),L(Calisto), M(Shizuru),A(Armitage) did the job. Now on the Mission from Rahda Hall looking for new humanoid life on the next floors. The F.O.E.s down here are pushovers *knocks on wood*, so hopefully the boss(if there is one) will be as well.

I will use the Elements.

warcraff
Ragelope

Postby warcraff » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 am

I have now made it to floor 20.Now how am I supposed to beat all those F.O.E.s and that Big Bird? He instantly respawns. ty.

I will use the Elements.

Ninten
Manticor

Postby Ninten » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

I forgot how insane the Golem is. Any tips on beating it?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Immunize and/or Defender to reduce damage.
Use Bravery to boost your damage.
Elemental attacks are quite effective on him.
If you're lucky, Kubiuchi can kill him in one hit.

Its really hard for me to talk strategy with this guy since I'm generally either too underleveled or too overleveled. Recommended level to take him is in the late 30s if I recall.

warcraff
Ragelope

Postby warcraff » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:04 am

Haha, Finally got past the Big Boss Bird and his Cohorts. Finally I can make it to the 5th Stratum and start gathering to make some real money and buy some of those expensive pieces of equipment. Seem's like I might find out more about the labyrinth once I explore in here. Can't wait.

Edit: Dinolich F.O.E reminds me of a certain Digimon...

I will use the Elements.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Alraune keeps kicking my fanny.

/determined fist clench

We're going to take it/her down this time! D<

EDIT:
Yes! Yippeeeeee! I did it. I totally took 'er down. Aaahhh, I love this game.

28 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”