Finished EO (somewhat)... iiiSPOILERS!!!

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Zeblid
Fenrir

Finished EO (somewhat)... iiiSPOILERS!!!

Postby Zeblid » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:16 am

Alright, well, I beat Primevil. 3rd Try.
1st try, I went in without Axcela III's, or healing items in general. Just the skin on my teeth... That was obviously a failure.
2nd try, I forgot to start the battle with an Immunize, and I still wasn't used to his moves... He finished off my whole team on Turn 15 with Necrosis. Cheap bastard.
3rd try, I did everything right. On Turn 24, epicness happened:

Primevil HP bar = 1 pixel
I commanded my P/L/M/A/S to attack with their skills to finish him off, hopefully... But he used Necrosis! And it hit only 3 characters. My remaining Pro/Land finished him off with Crush/Smite.

It was thanks to my Surv's Trickery that I avoided Necrosis. That move is so god damn useful. Helped a lot even in regular battles in the 6th Stratum, and I couldn't have beaten the Dragons without it... Well, given my party, I mean.

Now, My Monster Codex is complete... But I am still lacking around 10 items in the Item Compendium, and some items have yet to be unlocked in the shop.
I think I will get the items from everything but the Dragons' rare drops, because I don't have the patience for that right now. I also will hold out on the item-unlocking... I'm just too anxious for EO3... Which by the way, I got my copy the other day! And I got my pre-order artbook... Although, as I suspected, it contains little compared to the japanese book of EO/EO2.

Anywho, thats about it.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Zeblid
Fenrir

Postby Zeblid » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 am

alexpk86
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby alexpk86 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 am

Having a 3x Scavenge in Party it's basically the only effective way of raising the drop rate %: according to the LUC formula whatever party at lv70 has something like 116-117% of dropping the scale, which is 5% base...means that you need AT LEAST 120% for having an effective bonus (since the result it's always rounded down) and it is fucking impossibile to raise LUC so much >_<

Scavenge x3 alone gives you a +219% bonus = doubles the drop rate

Dragon's scale it's "easy" (10% base), it's Wyrm/Drake's the real pain. On my 1st run I managed to drop Volt and Ice, now I managed to drop Volt and Fire, but no Ice! WTF. [hide]It's taking me longer than dropping cyan in Borderlands U_U[/hide]

So yeah, good luck. You might actually be lucky and drop them at your first try, who knows :3
Last edited by alexpk86 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Who are you people and where's my horse?"

Zeblid
Fenrir

Postby Zeblid » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:38 am

I just got the Volt Scale on my like, 4th attempt at fighting Dragon. One of which I lost because I messed up on tricking its AI and it Voltage'd everyone. -__-

Gonna try Wyrm next, I think... Also, should I be putting all of my posts in spoiler tags, even though the thread's name has a spoiler alert?

alexpk86
Bloodant

Postby alexpk86 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 am

nah, I forgot about the spoiler alert in the title >>
"Who are you people and where's my horse?"

Zeblid
Fenrir

Postby Zeblid » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:51 am

Oh, lol.

Also, just attempted Wyrm... Battle went very smoothly thanks to my newly found Troubadour(who I didn't have when I beat Wyrm the first time)... And I got a Fire Fang. Bah.

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”