New one here and lots of questions

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Azelas Vossler
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New one here and lots of questions

Postby Azelas Vossler » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 pm

First of all, I'm new at here and as you can read I can't write english very well but I understand it.
I have to admit that I'm an addict of EO but I had no time since I started EO I for the first time. Now I'm at floor 24 with all my chars at level 50. I'm seriosly thinking to beat the game 100% or just defeating the final boss.
However I want to ask if anyone knows where I could find the full story of EO, what happened or if when you finish the game it is revealed.
There are my chars( level 50 all of them)

Remedy (protector)
Enzo (landsknecht-axes)
Gilliam (medic)
Elia (alchemist-ice)
Maugrim (alchemist-fire)

Good bye everyone

SirthOsiris
Manticor

Postby SirthOsiris » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 am

Aeiren
Bloodant

Postby Aeiren » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 am

I wonder if this is what you're looking for:

Azelas Vossler
Ragelope

Postby Azelas Vossler » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 am

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm

That's why you were born with an imagination. Well, unless you're a defective being with no imagination. XD

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”