resource gathering

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
fauxsquared
Ogre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

resource gathering

Postby fauxsquared » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 am

Is it important? Do I have to mine, chop and take to get new items or is it a gimmick the reason. I ask because I am building a gather team composed of a ronin survialist x2 dark hunter med/troubador

alexpk86
Bloodant

Postby alexpk86 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 am

By gathering materials you can unlock some pretty useful items and it's the fastest method to gather money. I wouldn't bother building up a party other than 5x Survivalists for it, though. You don't need to have them at top level since they can rely on Stalker and Escape to avoid battles.
"Who are you people and where's my horse?"

fauxsquared
Ogre

Postby fauxsquared » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 am

Does going to differing stratums effect the resources gathered?

Zeta look cute fillies.

alexpk86
Bloodant

Postby alexpk86 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 am

Yes of course. The deeper you go, the better the materials, the higher the price they can be sold.
"Who are you people and where's my horse?"

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”