I have some questions about Etrian Odyssey strategys...

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I have some questions about Etrian Odyssey strategys...

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 am

First, I would like to clarify that I still haven't finished EO1 yet and would like it if your super smart fancy pantsy spoilers be withheld.

Next, I would also like to clarify that I just finished mapping B13F.

So my questions are:

1: So, when do you guys think a good level to rest a party member is? Because I made a few mistakes with my SP distribution and would like it fixed.

2: I heard that the survivalist is nerfed in EO2, is this true? If so, how are they nerfed? If possible, state a good replacement class that I could use instead (yes I'm already thinking about it.)

3. (almost) last question, give me a rough estimation on what my percentage is on this game. I just finished mapping B13F and my chars are all level 47.

4. Real last question, what difference does retirement make to a character? I get its "enhanced" and all but what exactly does "enhanced" mean? Stats, extra SP, what?

Thanks for answering the questions in advance.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 am

well, dogs in real life respond to a whole bunch of words. And are really loyal. I see what you mean though

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Randomnicity
Ragelope

Postby Randomnicity » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Randomnicity
Ragelope

Postby Randomnicity » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 am

Randomnicity
Ragelope

Postby Randomnicity » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:49 am

Wildcut doesn't require Loyalty.

Given equal STR, it's the strongest non-limit AoE move in the game. The only disadvantage is that it's also the slowest.

If I want to end things in the first turn with a Ronin, I'll also need a War Mage (War Might) and a Survivalist and Hexer (1st Turn Torpor)

Without a W, S, H. Both the Beast and Ronin will have huge gaps in their efficiency when it comes to ending random battles as efficienctly as possible. Beasts obviously will let all enemies attack and some enemies will survive, while Ronins will require 2 turns on a good number of battles.

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”