Party possibilities

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Shiela
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Party possibilities

Postby Shiela » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I currently have two Etrian Odyssey games, one which I bought new a long time ago and one which I bought used because it was cheap. I've owned EO for a long time, but I've never made it to the 5th stratum boss because I like to New Game all the time xD

Well, the reason I made this is because I want to hear about some teams I could use on one of my games. I'm in the middle of the 5th stratum on my old game, with a party consisting of:

Front Row: Landsknecht, Medic, Protector
Back Row: Alchemist, Hexer

I have no clue what kind of party I'm going to use on the other one. My old strandard party is:

Front Row: Landsknecht, Dark Hunter, Protector
Back Row: Alchemist, Medic

I also used that party on my other team until I got access to the Hexer and switched things around a bit.

So does anyone have any ideas? XD

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:43 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 pm

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”