Huge problems on B26F

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Akihiro
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Huge problems on B26F

Postby Akihiro » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 am

Hi everyone :D

I have some problems with the beginning of the 6th Stratum...

Here's my team :

Front Row :
Lv64 Landsknecht :
HP Lv10 ; TP Lv1 ; ATK/DEF Lv10 ; Axes Lv10 ; Swords Lv5 ; 2-Hit Lv10 ; Crush Lv10 ; Hell Cry Lv3 ; Arm Heal Lv1

Lv 61 Protector :
HP Lv10 ; TP Lv1 ; DEF Lv10
Shields Lv10 ; Aegis Lv7 ; En garde Lv10 ; Parry Lv6 ; F.Guard Lv10 ; B.Guard Lv3

Lv 59 Troubador :
HP Lv6 ; TP Lv2 ; Songs Lv7 ; Bravery Lv4 ; Shelter Lv10 ; Erasure Lv5 ; Recovery Lv6 ; Stamina Lv10 ; Healing Lv10 ; Blaze Frost Shock Lv1

Back Row:
Lv 62 Medic
HP Lv2 ; TP Lv10 ; Healer Lv10 ; TP Regen Lv10 ; CureII Lv3 ; CureIII L10 ; SalveII Lv10 ; Revive Lv3 ; Unbind Lv1 ; Refresh Lv 8 ; Healing Touch Lv1 ( :? )

Lv 61 Survivalist
HP Lv7 ; TP Lv1 ; AGI Lv9 ; Bows Lv10 ; Ambush Lv5 ; Aware Lv3 ; Trickery Lv7 ; Quicken Lv3 ; 1st Turn Lv5 ; Trueshot Lv 10 ; Apollon Lv5 ; Stalker Lv1

Well I had absolutely no trouble to pass through B11F to B25F (I had to kick an alchemist for the troubador to beat B10F boss...) I beat all the bosses in one or two tries !
All my characters have been retired at Lv 50-55 i think...
But things are different now...

FOEs are consuming my TPs alot
I have to escape Ironcrabs
My Troubador always die
I can't explore B26F properly, cause I meet a Teralich, beat it, and then have to return to the inn to sleep....

Should I focus on more damage ?? Elemental damage maybe ?
I really don't know what to do... I can still progress but it's really slow.....
I only have Lv 10 Hexer/Ronin/DarkHunter and a Lv32 Alchemist

If someone could give me some tips, I'd appreciate it :D

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Huge problems on B26F

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:51 am

Aw...ninja'd...

The only way I've ever been able to defeat Ironcrabs without wasting twenty turns is with an Alchemist, so you're better off just running. For your TP woes, you should try investing in Relaxing for your Troubador. You can just cast it at the beginning of every battle and you should be able to make more progress. I'd recommend you put your Troubador in the back row, too, and give them a bow.

You should also look into Defender for your Protector and Immunize for your Medic, both of which being skills that greatly minimize damage. The only problem is that if you want to max them, you'll need to rest both of them. It also looks like you'll have to rest your Troubador if you want to max Relaxing. However, at this stage in the game, Defender isn't absolutely necessary, as the post-game bosses use elemental attacks that need to be blocked with Lv.5 Anti-whateverelement skills. It doesn't appear like you have any of them, so it looks like you'll have to rest them after all.

So...if you do in fact rest your characters, I would recommend cutting Shelter or Recovery for your Troubador, TP regen for your Medic, and you can choose whatever you want to keep for the Protector.

Akihiro
Ragelope

Postby Akihiro » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks for the replies :D

Yeah I planned to rest my characters... I'll start the grinding tonight...
The builds needed for the postgame are very different that the ones I used :? (Pretty random builds though :lol: )

I met the B25F dragon yesterday...
-3000 HP :lol:

And yeah Amritas are pretty expensive :( and I only have Amrita II in shop (is threre a III ? )

I don't really know where to grind efficiently too :|
Is B18F near the fountain with a party of three (Landskencht, Medic, Something) a good idea ?)

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 am

I'm not sure how many characters you're resting, but the place you mentioned is a great place to grind for small parties.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:15 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”