Solo/Duo/Trio Runs

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Chitai-Qixi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Solo/Duo/Trio Runs

Postby Chitai-Qixi » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:01 am

I'm currently playing through the game with a T/A duo. I just beat Fenrir, and am starting on the 2nd stratum. I was wondering if anyone else has played through the game with solo/duo/trios and has advice or had any really fun teams they'd want to mention.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Solo/Duo/Trio Runs

Postby zamisk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 pm

I was going to do a WM/DH/H run of EOII, but I never found time.

I don't think a solo run is even possible, though. Most of the game-breaking strategies come from 2 classes working together. Although, since the Defender has some healing in EO1, that would probably be the best choice for a single run of EOI... I still don't think it can be done.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:47 pm

really?
i think its completely possible, you just have to grind FOREVER though...
like level 60+ by the end of the second stratum

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Ok, I meant plausible

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:17 am

inorite?

level 60+ by the second stratum boss is DS breaking :V

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Chitai-Qixi
Ragelope

Postby Chitai-Qixi » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:10 pm

I thought there have been a few people who have done a solo protector run (not post-game though). I'd think the best duo would probably be P/D or something like that.

I'm thinking once I hit the third stratum I'm going to make another duo team of R/S just for fun, and maybe L/D/H later.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 pm

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”