a good party for Drake

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
silverer
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

a good party for Drake

Postby silverer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:06 pm

hello, I´m new and have some questions about the drake.

1. what party is the best for him?

2. which tactic is to use when he "make" his Zeropoint. I hate this :?

PS: sry but my english isn´t very good i hope you understand this.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: a good party for Drake

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:24 pm

A Protector, Medic and Troubadour are the only real must haves in your party, the last two slots can be any class of your choice (Though you may want a Survivalist for 1st Turn). The Protector should use a level 5 Anticold every turn to prevent both Frigid and 0 Point. The Troubadour should be using Erasure whenever he brings up Regen or Ice Block. The Medic should either heal bot or use Immunize.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”