Clover

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Clover

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 am

Am I the only one here that had a clover appear on B1F NINE consecutive times?

I mean, really, I killed one, took two steps, and another one would spawn nearby >_>
^ At this point in the game, I wasn't undertaking any quests or missions either XD

Of, course, that's not necessarily a BAD thing. After all, I did get three moss bands out of the deal :D

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Hobbun
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hobbun » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Yeah, I thought 1F was kind of odd as well. Are you sure you didn't mean 10F?

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Nope, I literally, walked into the labyrinth (B1F) with a new recuit (a troubadour whom I had just given a Shinryuu for easy solo training) and there it was.

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”