Quest help

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quest help

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 am

So, I've figured since I want to actually get around to it, I might as well try to complete some of the less obvious quests. The problem is sometimes I forget the locations of certain items and monsters I want to fight:

Quests I need to finsh:

Love Cast in Silver: Need Corundum Ore (I think that's 5th stratum, right?)
Ivory Princess' Dream I
Apothecary's Request II
I Refuse Thee, Death
A Sister's Parting Gift
The Crystal Maiden
The Gold Enthusiast
Rememberence of a Friend

All wyrm quests will be saved until I get the proper equipment.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Re: Quest help

Postby Twat » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 am

Can you not mine Corundum Ore in the third stratum?

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:19 am

Is it Third?

The hard part is that I can't find a completed codex anywhere that tells me how to get certain drops. xD

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 am

It is a 10% Mine on the 11th floor apparently.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Wow, I was way off. xD Well, the training "MoneyGet" got from the 5th and 4th stratums got her 20 Mining per day.

Cim
Ragelope

Postby Cim » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:58 am

In case you didn't find it, the Apothecary's Request II is asking for the bird limb that you can get from the FOE Moa on the 8th and 10th floor. I know it is in at least one other area, but those are the two I am sure of. I just completed this quest, so I hope I was able to help. :D

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 am

You can also get bird limbs from Immoa on the fourth stratum.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 am

Well, I pretty much am just starting over because I just feel like beating the main game again. Post game really is just unfair to the player in every aspect.

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 pm

The Gold Enthusiast > You need 10 Gold Furs you get on two golden monsters on the 5th stratum... I've got 8 actually, they're pretty hard to find !

Ivory Princess' Dream I > I acomplished it last year, so I don't really remember... but I think you need a Hexer that needs to learn a spell that makes you sleep...

Apothecary's Request II > You must go on B6F and kill the bird monster and gain a Bird Foot...

Sorry if I don't know the exact names, but until yesterday I was playing EO in French and now I set it to English so I can discuss with you xD

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”