*~Survivalist skills...?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: *~Survivalist skills...?

Postby Kimiko » Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 pm

That's strange. I just checked to make sure, and the N-American EO2 works just fine in both my European DSLite and my European DSi. Nearly all my games are N-American imports and I don't recall ever having trouble playing them.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

xDante1986
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm

good news to me thank you, If you know about some must have US only ds games let me know

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh, there are so many games that are never released in Europe (or much later) that I don't even bother to look for them here anymore. You can see a list of my DS games over on .
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Fri May 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Kimiko > Thanks, that's kind... but as I said I've only got an old DS lite. :/

19 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”