*~Survivalist skills...?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

AlraunE
Ragelope

*~Survivalist skills...?

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello, I wanted to ask you something about the Survivalists... Which skill is better ; Apollon or Multihit ?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: *~Survivalist skills...?

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue May 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Get both of them. Use Apollon and then use Multihit until Apollon lands on the enemy. Then use Apollon again... use Multihit until Apollon lands again... etc etc.

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 3:43 pm

The Apollon needs 3 turns to be activated ?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue May 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes it does. The Survivalist is able to act freely while waiting for it to activate.

xDante1986
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm

as wolkenritter wrote...get both of them to level 10

Apollons is great for FOEs and boss battles you shoot at 1st turn then you can use multihits...this is must have....

Multihits are much greater against group or boss too because you hit boss three times...

these are only 2 active skills I use for my survivalist.

My build is Landsknecht, Protector in front row and Survivalist, Medic, Bard on back row...best build I try all characters but these are definitely the best...

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Last edited by AlraunE on Tue May 08, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xDante1986
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

My survivalist with help of bard make 3000 damage through apollo :) to Dragon .)

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Wow *w*

I thought I was good, but there are so many others better than me in this world x) Still, I'm very happy to be here ^^ No one in my school even knows this game >:(

xDante1986
Ragelope

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:48 pm

almost same is here... first EO come out in EU, but 2nd and 3rd NO..... so I bought US version which are playable on EU 3ds :)

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Wait - EO3 can't be played on simple DS ?
*reads again...!!*

xDante1986
Ragelope

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm

I´m in EU so first ds and dslite was without region lock so u can play US EO3 on it, but dsi has region lock....

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 4:57 pm

I live in EU and I've got a DS lite, so I guess I can play it. ... =w="
Can I play the european version ? *has to be 100% SURE!!!*

xDante1986
Ragelope

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:06 pm

no only first Etrian come out in EU, second and third EO is JP and US only so you can must buy US version

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

The DSi is not region-locked for cartridge games, only downloaded games (i.e. DSiWare) are region-locked. So you can import the N-American EO2 and EO3 and play them on your European DSi without problem. Even the 3DS is not region-locked for DS cartridges, so EO1-3 will work in your 3DS just as well.

EO4 will be for the 3DS though, on a 3DS cartridge, which means you won't be able to play it on a European 3DS unless someone figures out how to break the region locking before then. Otherwise you'll have to import a N-American 3DS along with the game..

As for European editions, only EO1 was released in Europe (by 505 Games I think it was). There are some slight translation differences (Bard instead of Troubadour for example, and some different item names in the first stratum), but otherwise the game is the same as the N-American edition. The password you receive at the end of the first game though will not work in the N-American EO2. You won't miss much (it's only used to refer to your old guild name a few times), but if you insist on such details, you'll have to get the N-American edition of EO1 too to get a useful password. EO2 and EO3 were never released in Europe, and it doesn't look like EO4 will either.
Last edited by Kimiko on Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

xDante1986
Ragelope

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:20 pm

two of my friends has ds...one has ds lite and second one dsi.... one with ds lite is able to play it but second with dsi can´t play it...so I thought it is locked...

19 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”