Primeevil beaten what next

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
xDante1986
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Primeevil beaten what next

Postby xDante1986 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:09 pm

hello after beating wyrm, drake, dragon and primevil is there anything to do? I know only about completing monstrous codex and item compendium thank you.

I beat prime evil right now in 29 turns :)

EDIT: I´m little dissapointed because I beat worst monster in the game (maybe) but nobody in the town tell anything about it, no thans no congratulations....but demon core and samurai/ronin masamune looks great :)

Emrin
Killclaw

Re: Primeevil beaten what next

Postby Emrin » Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

The best I can tell you is now that you've bested almost every monster in EO 1... time to move up. Literally. You could go for EO 2 now if you'd like. And use your password for some extras in EO 2 as well. But if you'd much rather fight every monster and get every item before you move on than go for it as well. Good luck either way :3

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”