Money problems

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
FattyDragon
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Money problems

Postby FattyDragon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:05 am

>EO is 30 dollars
>Has no money
>Also wants Animal Crossing New Leaf

Why must money be my weakness to get into this series

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Money problems

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 am

Fatty, ^_^ we have a topic called "EO Rantage", please feel free to post frivalous statements like this there. It's sort of our "catch all" topic. Please start a topic only when there is a valid discussion that others can contribute to - not that I'm really hard on this rule, but seriously... this topic definitely fits under the "rant" category.

Thanks.

[] - [] - [] - []

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”