Battle Medics do LOTS of damage

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Hobbun
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battle Medics do LOTS of damage

Postby Hobbun » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 pm

I am shocked, my Medic has turned into my melee damage machine. I mean he does have "Attack Up" at 10, but he is averaging in the 230's where my Lands (next melee damage dealer) is in the 170's. My Survivalist and Protector aren't even in the same league.

The only way my Lands does more damage is if he uses All Slash. Each All Slash attack will do over 300. But I haven't even used Cadeceus (sp?) for my Medic yet. I would hate to see how much that does.

TeslaNewton
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TeslaNewton » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Caduceus is awesome. The battle medic really kicks the Protector's ass.
Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:26 pm

My Battle Medic is kicking all my characters asses, including my Landsknecht. lol

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Atlus nerfed battle medics in EOII, and for whatever reason, made the Protector's smite MUCH more powerful >_>

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:52 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 pm

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 pm

So does anyone know what the classes you need and approximately what levels you have to get them at to fill the Item and Creature Compendiums for the Town Crown?

I mean for example, I know the only way to get the Statue Arm from the Golem is to beat him with an insta-death attack from the Ronin class. Or I know you need the Anti spells from the Protector to take on the bonus dragons. Are their other instances like this that you need for other items as well in the game or to take on certain creatures?

Yowza
Ragelope

Postby Yowza » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 am

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:50 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

16 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”