Character/Guild Themes

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character/Guild Themes

Postby Dangerus » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 am

I know this sounds weird if not stupid to do stuff like this, but have you ever had ideas on what-if scenarios on what would happen if your Guild were one of the many bosses in any Etrian Odyssey game or are part of an entire circuit of boss battles like , , , and maybe even ? I don't know if anyone would disagree on that one, but if so, you can post music ideas here.

Generally speaking, I didn't really know where else to put it, and the Video Game section was tempting since I found video game music I liked from other games I liked. Then there are the remixes of Etrian Odyssey music, and yeah.

I am so serious right now, I wanted to start first, but let's see your ideas...

heprea
Diabolix

Re: Character/Guild Themes

Postby heprea » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Cant really say that I ever really had any ideas such as this while playing either of the games(EO I/II) BUT after reading this thread and having a little chat in the guild threads here at EO I section, something that came up to my mind is that if some characters were ever to turn evil from games(Im looking at you EO I) it would be the classes i NEVER used in EO I

Seriously, I fell in love so deeply with my guild and their skills and avatars and everything that I NEVER used ANY of the other characters outside of that core build that I had. The only times I had to use someone else from outside of my core build, I used them only to gather up rare drops....

It must have been so, or rather too frustrating for all those other classes that the game had that they could have eventually turned evil.. just to show me how great and how much power they would have had.. IF only I had used them. :\

I felt so bad about that, so when I finally got my hands on EO II I decided from the very beginning that I would use classes that I never used in EO I and would only after the end game part start checking out, how they work in this particular game.. and so I really did and I am very happy that I did so!

Mole-chan I....

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Character/Guild Themes

Postby Dangerus » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:13 am

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”