Game Cover Art

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Forge
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game Cover Art

Postby Forge » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:32 pm

So I decided to pick this up on Amazon, but when it finally came in, it didn't have the original case, but in a replacement one. :(
Anyhow does anyone know where I can find the original cover art? All I can find have water marks all over it.

Liferake
Hunter

Re: Game Cover Art

Postby Liferake » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 am

Here is the cover art as shown on wikipedia (Though they are of varying sizes, the should be correct and have no watermarks)

I don't know if you need a proper size or what you need exactly, but this is a start.

heprea
Diabolix

Re: Game Cover Art

Postby heprea » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:28 pm

are you looking for the European cover or NA version?
They are different, if I'm not totally mistaken the NA version has black box and the art that Liferake already linked you to.

meanwhile European versions have white boxes and different art used on the cover as well.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... gXaUNhfqu1

Mole-chan I....

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”