So I sold an M leaf to Shilleka's but...

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

So I sold an M leaf to Shilleka's but...

Postby GhostsandDragons » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:33 am

I didn't unlock the moss ring. Am I supposed to get more than one? Is it a glitch? I don't actually plan on using it but it would be nice to have available just in case...
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

isometric
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So I sold an M leaf to Shilleka's but...

Postby isometric » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 pm

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Ah, than the walkthrough I clicked must have been for Untold. That makes a lot of sense actually. (considering they probably made it easier to get than in the original) Thanks for the help!
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:08 pm

No problem. Cheers!

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”