B12F map problem

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zaethiel
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

B12F map problem

Postby zaethiel » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:54 am

I decided to play through the original game and on b11F and 12 the mission is to map the floors, but i did and got the message for the b11F but it hasnt said anything about B12. I double checked with online maps and a couple maps differ so i erased the map and ran it all over again. Still cant complete quest.

Anyone have any idea on what i can do to move forward?

heprea
Diabolix

Re: B12F map problem

Postby heprea » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 am

Just a wild guesses but, have you personally checked all the areas you have mapped? Just drawing them doesnt count. Another thing is, that you might have not gone and dropped through all the pits in 11th floor.

Not the best help but eh.. cant really remember clearly if there was anything special you had to do in 12th floor...

Mole-chan I....

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

zaethiel
Ragelope

Postby zaethiel » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 am

i got it. i had to go through 1/6 pit falls. annoying i had that spot mapped already.

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”