Favorite FOE Boss to fight

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 am

lol those assasins are a pain in the ass. took out one of my guys through poison effects. some how i manages to beat it in 3 turns cause my warrior(forgot the proper name) used 2-hit and both critical hit it

StormCroe
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby StormCroe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 am

Deeper and Deeper into the labyrinth-Crow Storm99 Adventuring Guild
Currant level B20F

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 am

artraider
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby artraider » Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Skale
Ragelope

Postby Skale » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 pm

I have to agree with the Alraune person... it's like "why's a black FOE here?"
I owe you a signature, signed SkS.

warcraff
Ragelope

Re: Favorite FOE Boss to fight

Postby warcraff » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 am

Right now I'd go with Iwaopeln. Was frustrating and also rewarding having him respawn. Plus he's not too much of a pushover with those skills he's rocking.

I will use the Elements.

AlraunE
Ragelope

Postby AlraunE » Tue May 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Yeah Alraune is very difficult and amusing to battle [that's why I picked her for my nickname :B]. I also like the Wyvern... As for Iwaopeln, I agree with Paranoia ; he's very beautiful ! Maxine is also right ; Ren and Tlatchga are a marvelous pair and fair opponents.

However, my favorite boss fight was while battling the final boss at lv25, he really made my heart dance ! ...He killed me in the first turn x) But when I've finally beated him, I was so shocked, I thought : *OMG I finished EO....!!! Dx*

Luckily there's the 6th stratum =')

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sat May 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Every boss fight gave me high satisfaction, even the most painful ones. I got thrilled each turn wondering if I was prepared enough for each battle (even if my team is overleveled). The immersion is truly one of the strongest points of the game.

The ones that gave me a hard time were:
-Royalant: Kill her minions with fire! :twisted: More reason to hate bugs...
-Iwaopeln: Beating all the FOEs before battling this coward was long...
-Alraune: What has Mother Nature done? Beating this giant transgenic weed was as easy as removing a chewing gum stuck on your sneakers è_é
-Golem: Reheal again or I'll turn you into pebbles...

I could mention Etreant but after he got his head paralysed he stood still like a scolded child.

Some bosses left me a huge impression:

FOEs? Some were a pain in the anus, I felt like I was chased by some shady dude in a dark alley... Stalkers, Armoths, Sheltors, Ants, Muckdiles, Ogres and Hunters I hate you (although you give a lot of XP). Now most of them get owned in 1-2 turns ^_^
Last edited by Cottontofu on Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 am

...Is none of them a legit answer?
haha, okay seriously
I've always liked the Cutters/Stalkers because they can literally rip your party in half in a turn :/

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

24 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”